Finance Administrator Apprenticeship
We are seeking a proactive, organised individual with good attention to detail and a keen interest to learn. You will be accurately and promptly posting income (housing benefit) from Local Authorities.
About The Role:
- Access Local Authority Portals to collate weekly reports for input of Housing Benefit payments for individual tenants
- Collate and prepare reports from PDF’s & hard copy reports for input of Housing Benefit payments for individual tenants
- Input/ Upload/ allocate reports to CRM system
- Challenging any irregularities in receipts
- Support the Housing team with any queries on individual tenants accounts
- Other admin tasks to assist the accounts team on the income side
For more information or to apply please visit the link provided – https://www.getmyfirstjob.co.uk/search/details/160220/1/advanced-apprenticeship/business-and-administration/durham/finance-administrator-apprentice
Housing Officer Durham Based
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time initial 6 month contract, potential for longer.
Are you self motivated, passionate about helping people and keen to join a dynamic organisation? This may be the perfect position for you!
Auckland Home Solutions are a small friendly, well-established housing association. We provide Specialist Supported Housing.
We are looking for someone with a can do attitude, to join our team. Attitude is more important to us than experience, although customer facing experience or a care background would be beneficial.
The role is based working from our Head Office, but with extensive travel a full driving licence is essential.
Housing Officer – Housing Association – About The Role:
- Manage a patch of properties with responsibility for all property allocations, estate inspections.
- Undertake new tenancy sign ups and ensure all the correct paperwork is signed and uploaded to the database once completed.
- Effectively identify, report and investigate tenancy breaches, working closely with other teams to ensure tenancy sustainment and where required escalating to tenancy enforcement action.
- Liaise with support providers and line managers with regard to visiting arrangement, to ensure that an integrated service is delivered.
- Conduct occasional routine housing management briefings and training sessions with tenants as directed by the line manager.
- Work with managers to ensure that decommissioned properties are handed back in accordance with the decommissioning policy and that AHS fixtures and fittings are recycled as appropriate.
- Maintain contact with neighbours to ensure their on-going confidence in Auckland Home Solutions services Regular partnership meetings with Care and Support providers subject to any SLA agreements which exist to govern the organisation’s respective roles and responsibilities.
- Report on monthly performance to the Housing Manager and within deadlines.
- To assist in the production of management information related to Key Performance Indicators.
For more information on the role and an informal chat, please contact the recruiting manager Sharon Brown on 0191 5870848.
Please send CVs to email@example.com – closing date 3rd September 2021